Friday, March 30, 2012

I Pinned It and Did It Friday!

Yay, it's Friday!!!  Here is my pinned it and did it!  Cascading polka dot nails!  I used Essie's mint candy apple and french affair (literally my two favorite colors ever).  The dots were done with a toothpick dipped in seche vite white (from the french manicure set).


Perfect for the Easter egg hunt I am going to this weekend :)


And here are some cookies that I have been waiting to post and finally can!  They actually match my nails...coincidence.  These are very easy wet on wet polka dot cookies, and turn out super precious.




Thats all for today, I have to run to a lunch date and then I am going to IKEA...wish me luck on the perfect workstation!!

Also, some really cute cookies set for next week, all new and different things I haven't done before!



No comments:

Post a Comment