Thursday, March 1, 2012

I thought today would be the perfect day to start my blog!  
First day of March and I just finished a TON of cookies.
It will be a very Peapods weekend all over the country, cookies were sent to Texas, Maryland, Brooklyn, and Florida!


There are 113 cookies here!  Most I ever did in one day :)

Baby shower rocking horses, baby faces, onesies, signature rounds and babies in a stork sling.
Christening crosses, initials, and doves!  Detail pictures to come :)

Some cute little cookie monsters for a 2nd birthday!


I have been working on some super adorable easter cookies and some engagement cookies, so those will be shared soon!  

Peapods has officially be opened for 2 months now and I have made over 1000 cookies and shipped them to happy customers all over the country!  Loving every minute of it!  
My husband is taking me out to Per Se tonight to celebrate Peapods success and as a belated Valentines Dinner, so I will post some pics tomorrow of the deliciousness that we eat tonight :)



Thanks for stopping by
- Kristie



No comments:

Post a Comment