Friday, March 9, 2012

What Peapods has been busy with...

Order, orders, orders over here at Peapods!  We had a wedding, a christening, an engagement party, and THREE birthday parties all in a week!  Here's what I have been creating in my manhattan sized kitchen:


Strawberry Shortcake character cookies.  These we so fun to make but took quite a long time.  I hand cut the character cookies, but she came out great!  Hope to make her again soon.



These are only a part of an order for I heart NY t-shirts to be given out as wedding favors!  They were tied with coordinating red ribbon and are a great idea for a favor!


 

These were for a pink a green themed engagement party!  I love to see what colors brides use, it is always something creative and fun!



Some views of the personalized hearts and brush embroidered dresses.




These were a 21st birthday gift from an older sister to younger.  How sweet!  She wanted something nicer than the over used martini/cosmo glass, so we came up with these!  The champagne bottles are hand cut.  Loving these right now!



This was a sample order of the Brooklyn Bridge!  I LOVE how they turned out.  These would make amazing favors for a Brooklyn wedding, in your wedding colors of course!  These also were hand cut.




These were a last minute birthday creation, and were based on the birthday girl's bulldog!  This is what I am calling an "edible greeting card," the ones on the right were the same size and shape as a traditional card and send a sweet message.



Ever wonder how your package from Peapods will look?  We have been using these great pink boxes or a traditional kraft box!  The boxes make my day, because they are pretty and it means all orders are done and I can enjoy the weekend with my sister who is in from San Diego for her birthday!

(and if you look closely...Peapods namesake is hanging out in there!)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment