Friday, April 27, 2012

Martha Stewart Show! And I Pinned It and Did It Friday!

I have been trying to update regularly but these past two weeks have been quite hard because I had to do over 300 cookies each week!  I am a one woman show over here and it gets a bit tough.

Any way, I want to first say Happy Birthday to my puppy Peapod!  He turned 7 on Wednesday.  I couldn't imagine my life without him...he is the namesake for my cookie business....has kept me company when I am lonely or stressed out... and he even lead me to my husband (who I met in a dog park...)!

Happy Birthday, Peapod!

Some big things are happening here at Peapods!  After last Friday's Purseblog feature, I have been approached by several organizations to do some pretty exciting things, so more to come on that in the next few months!  

I also was selected to be a part of the special Martha Stewart Show featuring all Etsy sellers!  I was selected to sit in the very front row with my cookies, and unfortunately I had no speaking part, but you do see me and Peapods Cookies several times throughout the show!

There I am, with my cookies :)
Here is a closer look at the cookies I brought, Kitchenaid mixers, whisks, piping bags, and dandelion rounds all in Martha's signature color!  I ended up handing them out to the producers, camera crew, and even the director (who brought them home to his daughters!).  So that was quite exciting.

 
The tags I designed for the show!

We also got some great freebies!  Some paint, clay, stencils, and a clay "cookbook".  I have already put my paint and stencils into use!  I got the cutest little owl lamp from West Elm last weekend and spruced up his shade with aqua, pink and grey Martha paints.  Do you like?


One last thing, since it is Friday!!  Here is todays I Pinned It and Did It!

Neutral nails with rainbow tips!   The base is Essie Sand Tropez...my fave nude for my skin tone :)


Thats all...I have been eating at some pretty fabulous places lately so I will try to get soem reviews up at some point this month :)  I need to clear my mind on those places before my big El Bulli extravaganza in two weeks at Next in Chicago!

If you want to keep up with my cookies, please friend me on facebook!  I update on there with cookie pictures almost everyday!

www.facebook.com/peapodscookies



1 comment:

  1. Your cookies are adorable! I love the colors and all the fun details that make the designs so special. =)

    ReplyDelete