Friday, May 4, 2012

I Pinned It and Did It Fridays!

I have been working on this one for awhile!

I have been wondering what I can do to spruce up my cookie space's white walls...I really hate painting apartments, it is just generally a pain and then they charge you to paint them back at the end of your lease.  So if you dont get that paint up before you move in, it really isn't worth it...and I just generally don't have time and hate the smell.  And our walls are actually a nice bisquey cream, so they aren't that bad in person, but need something fun :)

SO I have been pinning picture walls for a long time on pinterest and have been curating some frames for a month or so now!

Here is the finished wall!  I am pretty happy with it!



There is my logo and my cookies and posters, I bought the keep calm and eat a cookie on Etsy and the other one which you can't read from the picture says "you are what you craft," I made that one!  I made the clock as well!


What do you think of my Peapods picture wall?!



1 comment:

  1. "`I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!
    Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

    " 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete